Last modified: November 26, 2019
Coolfire Solutions, Inc., a Delaware corporation, (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit one of the Company websites (https://www.coolfiresolutions.com/, https://info.coolfiresolutions.com , https://api.coolfiresolutions.com) (our “Website”) or use the Company’s software application (our “App”, and together with the Website, our “Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect both online or offline, including:
- On or through use of our Services;
- When you download and register for the App;
- When you complete a form on our Services and provide information to us for the stated purpose, like providing your contact information when completing a form to subscribe to a newsletter or to request information about our products and services; and/or
- When you contact us, communicate with us, or otherwise communicate (whether thought telephone, direct mail, e-mail, text, or other electronic messages) using the Services.
Our Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Services or on or through any of their features or register on the Services, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental/guardian consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as first and last names, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number and your company name (“personal information”);
- that is about you but does not individually identify you;
- that you report through the App, including your location, as well as any attachments you submit, such as a photograph, video recording, audio clip or other files, all of which may be related back to your user information;
- that you submit to us through the Services, all of which may be related back to your personal information (e.g., whether you want to work for us or with us); and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us or our third party service providers, such as when you sign up for an account on our Services.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
You also may provide information through the communication functions of the App, including without limitation, the “chat” function in the App, (collectively, “user contributions”). Your user contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we have implemented security measures to protect information shared through the App, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the App with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you use and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies through third parties (like Google Analytics, HubSpot, Drift, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others) to collect certain information about your location, your equipment, usage, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your mobile device or computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Real-time information about the location of your device using our App. Location information is analyzed and used to provide you with alerts through the App and to send targeted information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons or Tracking Pixels. Pages of our Services or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Services statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and their contents to you.
- To register you and allow your use of the App.
- To report to the appropriate police, security and/or emergency personnel and to appropriately address the situation that you are reporting through the App.
- To provide your location and information to the appropriate police, security and/or emergency personnel, or other users so they can address the situation you have reported on the App (e.g., if you are requesting a business or house check, we would use your location or the location you have provided, as applicable, to do the requested check).
- To provide you with information or services that you request using the Services.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any other related products or services.
- To allow you to make users contributions and participate in the interactive or communication features on our Services and for us, the appropriate personnel and other users to interact and/or communicate with you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We do not sell any personal information we collect or use.
- To the police, security, emergency and other personnel using the App and associated technology.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound to use such information only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, including our customer relationship management service provider, IT hosting providers, advertisers, software providers, analytics companies, and e-mail marketing service providers.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Coolfire Solutions, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Coolfire Solutions, Inc. about our Website and App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Coolfire Solutions, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Additionally, to the extent required under applicable law, we will facilitate individual rights to confirm whether or not we process personal information from you and when we do, to request access to personal information, rectify inaccurate personal information, delete personal information, restrict processing of personal information, receive personal information, and transmit this data to another data controller without hindrance. You may send us an email at email@example.com to make such requests. We will respond to your requests in accordance with, and within the appropriate timeframe determined by, the applicable law governing the use of the personal information. Please note that we may require additional information from you in order to respond to a request, such as to verify or ensure proper authentication.
You can also review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 415 N. 10th Street, 3rd Floor, St. Louis, MO 63101. Our Services do not honor “do-not-track” requests.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. For example, you are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information using the internet or any mobile application is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through our Website or App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or the App.
or via telephone at: